Course Timetables for the 2019/20 Academic Year are now available.
Academic Induction Timetables
If you are a September start student, you are likely to have an Academic Induction - where you are formally introduced to Salford each year. You can find your Induction timetable under the ‘Academic Induction Timetables’ tab.
Combined with University Welcome activities, these are introductory sessions run by your course that give you the opportunity to:
- Meet your tutors
- Socialise with new course mates
- Find important information about your course
Where can I find my Personal Timetable?
Personal Timetable Release
Your timetable will be made available:
- New students – Monday 16th September onwards
- Returning students – Monday 2nd September onwards
Viewing your Personal Timetable
If you"ve just registered, it could take up to 72 hours before you can view your timetable. If you are unsure how to view your personal timetable - please see our guidance:
If the guidance says you do not need to log in, please follow the below guidance for viewing your programme timetable.
What is a Programme Timetable?
A programme/course timetable, unlike a personal timetable - will show all the teaching scheduled for a full year of that course/programme, showing all the groups for each module. Details on how to access your programme timetable are listed below.
If you are unsure how to view your personal timetable when it’s released - please see our guidance.
Health & Society
Semester 1 timetables are available now, but we are still working on Semester 2 - please check back closer to the time.
Viewing your Programme Timetable
1. You do not need to ‘log on’ to view your programme timetable
2. You can view your timetable by heading to the ‘Prog Timetables’ tab, and selecting either of the below options:
- Calendar View: This shows a weekly breakdown of all the events on your programme - we recommend using this view for the majority of courses, as you may be in University at different times or in different rooms each week (Please note: Calendar View will default to the current week when you first visit the site)
- Semester View: This will allow you to see a full Semester overview of all the teaching on your course
Having trouble Finding your Programme?
It is much easier to locate your programme timetable by entering your programme code, and you can find a full list of these here.
The Academic Year Calendar
You can view the Academic Year Calendar here, this will show you a breakdown of when the Semesters begin and end, as well as when each break is.
In many cases, changes to timetables are unavoidable – so please check your timetable closer to the start of teaching for the most up to date version. During teaching, your School will advise on any timetabling changes that are made.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
If you can’t find the answer you are looking for here – please check our FAQs on our main website.
It can take up to 72 hours before your timetable will become available on our site, but in the meantime you can view your course timetable by following the above guidance.
Get in Touch
If you would like to know more about Timetabling at Salford, please visit our website: http://www.salford.ac.uk/timetabling.
If you would like to speak to a member of the team, you can reach us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0161 295 0023 option 4 option 2 (please provide us with your year of study, programme of study and student ID number - beginning with @).