Course Timetables for the 2019/20 Academic Year are now available.
Academic Induction Timetables
If you are a September start student, you are likely to have an Academic Induction - where you are formally introduced to Salford each year. You can find your Induction timetable under the ‘Academic Induction Timetables’ tab.
Combined with University Welcome activities, these are introductory sessions run by your course that give you the opportunity to:
- Meet your tutors
- Socialise with new course mates
- Find important information about your course
Where can I find my timetable?
Personal Timetable Release
Personal timetables have not yet been released, but will be made available:
- New students – Monday 16th September onwards
- Returning students – Monday 2nd September onwards
If you are unsure how to view your personal timetable when it is released - please see our guidance:
What is a Programme Timetable?
A programme/course timetable, unlike a personal timetable - will show all the teaching scheduled for a full year of that course/programme, showing all the groups for each module. Details on how to access your programme timetable are listed below.
If you are unsure how to view your personal timetable when it’s released - please see our guidance.
Health & Society
Only Semester 1 timetables are currently available, Semester 2 timetables will be available by the end of August.
Viewing your Programme Timetable
1. You do not need to ‘log on’ to view your programme timetable
2. You can view your timetable by heading to the ‘Prog Timetables’ tab, and selecting either of the below options:
- Calendar View: This shows a weekly breakdown of all the events on your programme - we recommend using this view for the majority of courses, as you may be in University at different times or in different rooms each week (Please note: Calendar View will default to the current week when you first visit the site)
- Semester View: This will allow you to see a full Semester overview of all the teaching on your course
Having trouble Finding your Programme?
It is much easier to locate your programme timetable by entering your programme code, and you can find a full list of these here.
The Academic Year Calendar
You can view the Academic Year Calendar here, this will show you a breakdown of when the Semesters begin and end, as well as when each break is.
In many cases, changes to timetables are unavoidable – so please check your timetable closer to the start of teaching for the most up to date version. During teaching, your School will advise on any timetabling changes that are made.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
If you can’t find the answer you are looking for here – please check our FAQs on our main website.
Get in Touch
If you would like to know more about Timetabling at Salford, please visit our website: http://www.salford.ac.uk/timetabling.
If you would like to speak to a member of the team, you can reach us by email: email@example.com or phone: 0161 295 0023 (please provide us with your year of study, programme of study and student ID number - beginning with @).